The Village Books Block is one of the original classic old blocks in Historic Fairhaven as well as the hub for locals. It is filled with historical charm and is the home to many of Fairhavens retail icons. The street fronts offer free parking and the backside opens out to the Village Green – a community green space that hosts events, a seasonal farmers market, outdoor movies, festivals and much more.
Commercial Suites Feature:
- Exposure to high traffic count estimated at 5,000 vehicles a day on 11th Street in the heart of downtown Historic Fairhaven.
- Close proximity to upscale residential neighborhoods: Edgemoor, Chuckanut, South Hill and WWU.
- Close to transportation center offering railway, ferry and bus.
- Ample non-metered customer parking.
- Retail spaces are adjoining allowing for easy indoor customer flow from shop to shop.
Commercial space for lease:
- Suite 1200 – 8950 sq ft of prime retail - Leased
- Suite 1204 – 10880 sq ft of prime retail – Leased
- Suite 1206 – 5000 sq ft of prime retail - Leased
- Suite 1208 – 5000 sq ft of prime retail – Leased
- Suite 1212 – 25000 sq ft of outdoor retail – Leased